Glass Wool Batts
- Made from melted glass
- Commonly sold in DIY packs with R-values clearly labelled
- Easy to cut and install
- Should not be compressed or moistened
- Ends and edges must be butted together firmly during installation
- Available as batts or blankets
Glass wool blankets are thinner and denser than batts and are available with reflective foil backing. They are manufactured in rolls for specific types of installations (e.g. under cathedral, raked ceiling or flat roofs).
- Made from polyester fibres and recycled PET bottlesnt
- Similar physical properties to mineral wool (glass wool and rock wool), but is non-irritable with no known physical or health hazardsnt
- Does not burn, but will melt if exposed to a direct flame at high temperaturent
- Available as batts or blanketsnt
Plaster Wholesalers Can Help You Select the Right Insulation.
Contact us to find out more about ceiling and wall insulation batts Melbourne. Call us on (03) 9748 5111, (03) 9308 7800 or send an online enquiry today. Ask us about our free measure and quote service