PatchCote 20™ is a plaster-based, setting type compound recommended for small and large plasterboard repairs.
- Quick set.
- Mixes easily to a creamy gauge.
- Colour tinted to readily identify repaired areas.
- Low shrinkage.
- Can be polished when near set or lightly sanded when dry to achieve a smooth finish.
- Can be coated by USG Boral finishing compounds.
- Colour: Light yellow
- Working time: Setting Type – Approx. 20 minutes working time
- Packaging: 8kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- PatchCote 20™ is suitable for repairs to plasterboard and plasterboard joints.
- PatchCote 20™ can be used when repairing small sections of Fibre Cement Sheet.