SHEETROCK® Midweight All-Purpose Joint Compound is an air-drying, special vinyl formulation suitable for embedding paper tape and for filling, leveling, and finishing over plasterboard joints, fasteners, bead, and trim.
A high quality paper tape such as SHEETROCK® Paper Joint Tape must be used when taping in with SHEETROCK® Midweight All-Purpose.
- Suitable for all 3 coat applications or as a finishing coat for all plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads.
- Features low shrinkage, excellent slip, good crack-resistance and strong bonding.
- Delivers more open time, facilitating working back.
- Use of paper-tape is strongly recommended.
- Colour: White
- Type: Air-Drying Type Joint Compound.
- Packaging: 26kg re-sealable pail.
- Coverage: 33 kg/100sqm (all 3 coats)
- Hand or mechanical tool application.
- Use of paper tape is strongly recommended.
- Allow each coat to completely dry before applying the next coat.
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- Residential and commercial applications