SHEETROCK® Cove is USG Boral’s new lightweight paper face cove cornice.
Using innovative core technology, SHEETROCK® Cove is 5% lighter than previous USG Boral Cove products* and has high strength-to-weight composite design.
Encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner, SHEETROCK® Cove provides a rigid cornice making carrying, handling and installing easy. Ideal for residential and commercial internal ceiling applications, it is available in 55, 75 and 90mm profile sizes and up to 5.4m lengths.
- Contemporary paper-faced designs.
- Machine extruded providing a rigid and consistent finish cove.
- Standard Lengths*: 3000mm, 3600mm, 4200mm, 4800mm, 5400mm
- Availability may vary depending on state/regions. Please confirm with your local supplier of USG Boral SHEETROCK® Cove.
- Rigid and durable paper-faced cove cornice
- Profiles: 55mm, 75mm and 90mm
- Weights (nominal):
- 58kg/100LM (55mm)
- 90kg/100LM (75mm)
- 118kg/100LM (90mm)
- Provides a decorative finish on interior wall and ceiling joins.
- Ideal for residential and commercial internal ceiling applications.