The ever-popular cladding solution – BareStone™, has been optimised for internal applications through the development of four new installation methods.
In addition, BareStone™ Interior Panels incorporate CeminSeal™ Stain Resistant technology maintaining their unique, natural, raw cement appearance whilst reducing the degree of absorption of household liquids such as red wine and oil and increasing the reaction time to clean and remove these contaminants before a stain can occur.*
BareStone™ Interior is a complete system solution with a choice of either architectural face fix or concealed fixing solutions, depending on the look you want. Once installed, and no matter the installation method chosen – BareStone™ Interior provides an attractive streamlined face with an expressed joint feature.
- An ultra-modern contemporary appearance to deliver individual differentiation in building designs.
- Pre-finished panels that speed up the construction process, reduce on-site labour, reduce supervision requirements and reduce trade coordination delays.
- Pre-finished panels provide quality factory checked finishes delivering higher customer satisfaction and reducing call-backs.
- Panels incorporate CeminSeal™ Stain Resistant technology maintaining a natural, raw appearance whilst reducing the degree of absorption of liquids such as oil, sauces, tea and coffee, increasing the reaction time to clean and remove these contaminants before a stain can occur.*
- Compatible with cost effective, industry standard lightweight timber and steel stud wall construction.
- Has simple components and construction techniques to ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Removable panelling options.
- The adhesive system allows the panels to remain un-marked by fixings.
- System features expressed joints for a unique look.
The BareStone™ Interior system is ideal for creating feature walls and creative elements in residential and commercial applications.
A full range of James Hardy BareStone™ Interior accessories, including top hats, backing strips and gaskets are detailed in the technical manual