BaseCote™ is a leading plaster-based setting compound designed for taping and basecoating plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads – including SHEETROCK® Plasterboard and FIBEROCK®.
BaseCote™ has superior joint filling compound characteristics with smooth flow by hand or machine, offering a strong and durable bond with low shrinkage.
Available in 45, 60 and 90 minutes working time.
- Consistent working times.
- Mixes easily to a creamy gauge. Soaking is not essential.
- Flow smoothly under trowel and from mechanical tools.
- Excellent joint filling with superior adhesion, high-strength and low shrinkage.
- Colour: Off white
- Working time: Setting type – Available in 45, 60 and 90 minute working times
- Packaging: 20kg bag
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- Suitable for jointing SHEETROCK® and FIBEROCK® surfaces.
- Surfaces must be clean and free from dust.
- Can be applied with hand and mechanical tools.
- The use of paper tape is recommended.
- For an extended working time use BaseCote™ 90
- Each coat of BaseCote™ compound must be allowed to set thoroughly before applying the next coat.