TopCote 550® finishing compound is a premixed, air-drying, economical compound developed specially for use as the ideal finishing coat for all plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads. It is a premium grade product designed for use in conjunction with EasySand™, BaseCote® or RediBase™ compounds.
- Economical grade, standard-weight finishing compound.
- Easy application by hand or with mechanical tools.
- Excellent for mechanical tool sanding.
- Smooth finish with an excellent surface for painting.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Drying Type – Min. 24 hours drying time
- Packaging: 20kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- Suitable for finishing and topping applications.
- Can be applied with hand and mechanical tools.
- TopCote 550® compound must be allowed to dry thoroughly (approx. 24 hours) before sanding or coating.
- Sand with care. Sand lightly using 150 or 180 grit paper.